With the latest COVID-19 announcement from the Victorian Government and changes to State rule we shall be able to return to golf Wednesday 12th May with competition returning Thursday, of course with some modifications. We recognize that the threat of COVID-19 is still very much real and ask members and visitors to the Buninyong Golf Club to maintain strict social distancing of a minimum 1.5 meters and at no time breach the social gathering limit of 10 people. Of course, most importantly we advise that any members and guests if they are experiencing any cold, flu or fever type symptoms they must not visit the golf facility. Additionally, we recommend that these persons should seek to get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible.
- All golf bookings to be made online via members login or phone the pro shop. Players/Members must have a booking to be permitted on the course, even for social, Green Fee & practice play. No roll up play.
- Players arriving for golf must not arrive any earlier than 20 minutes prior to your tee time. If you do arrive earlier please wait in your vehicle as to avoid breaching the public gathering limit of 10 people.
- Please do not Congregate in front of the Clubhouse, 1st Tee, Car park.
- Players must be on the tee at your booked time to maintain that the club does not breach the limit of 10 people gathering.
- No Cash Please. The preferred method of payment for all transactions will be via your club account and if necessary, pay-wave. Please arrange to have funds deposited into your account prior to competition days.
- At the completion of your round please return your scorecard in the green fee slot and return to your vehicle as soon as possible to allow others the opportunity to indulge in a game of golf without breaching the public gathering limit.
- No Nearest the Pins, No 20-cent club, No Ferret Draw, No Presentations.
- All competitions will be played as Stableford.
- Limit of One Person per Cart, to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters.